Founded in 2004 and managed by attorneys, JurisClerks® has a long track record of providing strategic legal staffing and litigation services to corporations and law firms in two key service areas:
- eDiscovery Document Review Services (click here for more info)
- Staff Attorney/Of Counsel Level Services (click here for more info)
With offices and a talent pool of elite attorneys and project managers across the country, JurisClerks® provides services to our clients wherever they are located and in any jurisdiction.
JurisClerks® provides on-site, managed off-site, and virtual attorneys and litigation services to law firms and corporate clients nationwide. Our attorneys are all US-based, educated and licensed with excellent credentials. (We do not offshore or work with non-licensed JD’s or paralegals.)
Our pricing is hourly or by the project, and based on the specific requirements of each project and the qualifications of the attorneys to perform the work. JurisClerks® will negotiate standing pricing agreements with our clients.
We have performed services for hundreds of law firms from boutique firms to AmLaw 100’s, and for emerging tech companies to the Fortune 500.
Corporate & Law Firm Client Support
- Staff Attorney/Of Counsel Level attorneys to provide additional bandwidth or specific expertise in virtually any legal area
- Fully-managed eDiscovery Document Review and Project Management services across the entire lifecycle of your cases
- Compliance, regulatory, investigations, due diligence, litigation related review no matter what the nature of the cases
- Attorneys with varied science degrees and backgrounds and exceptional IP/Patent experience (and dozens of other practice areas).
- Attorneys fluent in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, French, Spanish and many other languages.
- A truly nationwide pool of experienced Attorneys
- Flexibility and Scalability -- You set the size, scope and budget for your project and we assemble a team of Attorneys that meets your specific requirements.
- Effectively managing the costs and risks involved with litigation, discovery and other activities
- Establishing flexible value-based billing arrangements and the proper allocation of resources
- We handle recruiting, interviewing, vetting, hiring, and all pay issues of the attorneys based on your needs
- We work closely with you to coordinate project start-up and training, and ongoing project management
With increasing legal costs, JurisClerks® flexible, scalable, and affordable services enable our clients to manage litigation and other critical activities in the most cost-effective manner possible.