First-, Second-Level eDiscovery Document Review and Beyond
- Data to Insight: 360-Analysis Reporting of Documents to Claims/Defenses
- Deposition Preparation Reviews
- Litigation Claims Analysis and Construction
- Review of CAD, Patent Drawings, and Prior Art
- Privilege Logs
- Foreign Language Review
Since 2004, JurisClerks® has provided turn-key eDiscovery document review litigation services to clients nationwide. We can deploy and manage teams from several attorneys to 75+ anywhere in the US.
Our attorneys can work onsite at a client location or remotely/virtually. We can also set-up and manage off-site training and document review centers with furniture, computers, internet, phones, and all other necessary facilities.
A key difference between JurisClerks® and typical legal staffing firms is this: they see eDiscovery as a staffing matter; we see litigation. We focus on the end-game: the production, the product, the case outcome. We engage attorneys with spot-on subject-matter expertise to provide insights to your case and strategy – and we are as passionate about our clients’ cases as they are.
Nationwide Services/Talent Pool
We have cultivated an attorney talent pool that is unmatched in the industry.
- Attorneys with advanced degrees and experience in Electrical Engineering, Computers, Software, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry and others
- USPTO-licensed attorneys
- Attorneys native fluent in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, European languages, Scandinavian languages and others
- Attorneys with years of AmLaw 100 experience
- Attorneys with years of complex document review experience and document review project management experience
- Attorneys with experience on every major discovery platform
Full, Lifecycle Review Solutions
JurisClerks® can handle as much or as little of the discovery document review aspects of your case as you want. All of our clients are different – some want us to take on a great deal of responsibility, others not so much. We consult with our clients on each review regarding the scope of our role.
JurisClerks® Performs –
- Initial consultation on review protocols, custodians and coding layouts
- Coordinating setting up coding tree/protocols with data vendors
- Relationship management with data vendors
- Creating training memos, and conducting training of attorneys
- Full turn-key project management
- 1st and 2nd level review; Quality Control review; privilege review
- Privilege logs and redactions
- Deposition preparation reviews
- Review of CAD, patent drawings, and prior art, and claims construction review
- Foreign language review in just about any language
- We will draft review conclusion memos summarizing the review, and providing our client with a tangible, usable deliverable and data they can use for the rest of the litigation
JurisClerks® pricing for discovery document review services is done on a custom, by project basis. Pricing can be done hourly, by the project, or by the number of docs/gigs. Pricing will be based on review location, size/scope, whether onsite, offsite or remote, and the skill sets/experience required of the attorneys.
- JurisClerks® Responsibilities
- Recruiting, interviewing, vetting and hiring of attorneys
- Payments to attorneys and handling all other staffing issues
- Providing client bi-weekly invoices and timesheets with daily itemization of hours and work description for all attorneys
- Working with client and data host to coordinate project start-up, training and ongoing management
We encourage you to contact JurisClerks® today to learn more about our Document Review solution